Saturday, January 18, 2014

Final and Most Daring Mission

You have secured entertainment and delightful goodies, but now I need you to secure a supreme location so that you may enthrall me at the upcoming festivities for the Annual Celebration of the Day the World was Blessed with the Presence of ME

I have pre-scouted a few locations worthy of my regal greatness.   I will need you to annihilate their guard, eliminate any current squatters and secure the premises so that you may adequately prepare.




















Now, which location would you like to secure, my lovelies?


7 comments:

  1. Can we stay where we are? I get homesick. ono

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote White House!

    But I think you should have it airlifted to another city. London, maybe? Unlimited tea and grubs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go for any, i can distract the ememy with cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giant castle for the win!

    Unfortunately, I'm busy battling something else in the video-gamosphere, I'll get out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!