Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Journal Entry # 15

1/29/2014

Day 3:  Arrival to the Amazing Meerkat Mission to Mars Camp (hereonto be known as AMMMC)

As I settle into my living quarters I notice the extent to which my Martian Meerkat Mentors have gone to insure the thoroughness of my training.



Obviously my first training session will be on wilderness survival.  


 I will be a natural at that!




***Unpacks Bags*** 

***pulls out flat screen TV and satellite dish***

***pulls out i-pad***

***pulls out frappacino machine***


***pulls out Lazy Boy Recliner***


***Hops into recliner, turns on TV and I-pad reaches over to fill mug w/ grub frappacino**


Yep!  I am a survival expert!!




7 comments:

  1. Eheheh, *reaches to back of the head* y-yeah... you sure are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! I hope your enjoying that coconut there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, please be aware that none of this technology exists on Mars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No signals anyhow...

      Delete
    2. You know what your problem is, Nutello! You have no vision!

      Delete
    3. With all regards, I am sure her eyes are fully functioning and in working order, Tiggerpaka sir.

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!