Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mr. Gold


Let's Go In

I feel lucky with this one!!

****



"May I Help You?"





We are Looking for a Lamp




"I have lots of lamps.  Perhaps this one?"





Hmmmmmm


***Walks Closer***



Uh, No


Not the electric one.


**Picks up Brass Oil Lamp**




How about this Lamp?


**Mr. Gold takes out of Tiggerpaka's paws**




"Oh no no, Dearie.  You don't want this old thing"


Yes!!  Yes I do!!





"No, Dearie, this lamp is dangerous"



"You do not understand of what it is capable."

"I do not wish to see you hurt."



Did you just say.......




Wish?!?!



"That's right, Dearie"




Mr. Gold.  I do understand.


And I MUST have that Lamp!

How much do you want for it?




"Ah.  Yes, I see that you do."


"Perhaps we can 


Make a Deal"



14 comments:

  1. Yay For OUAT references!
    This Crossover shall be amazing! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! FINALLY! AN OIL LAMP! THAT IS WHAT I MEANT ALLELUIA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is probably as safe as he claims that lamp is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no.....
    bad idea sir, baaaaaaaad idea..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ***facepaws***

      Nutello, you are such a downer! Such a negative nancy!

      Delete
    2. well it's true, sir. rumlestiltski----er, mr. gold----is known very well for tricking people into making bad deals with him. for example, most times he tends to trick women into giving him their firstborn child.

      Delete
    3. ramblestiltski? is that polish? who is that? and as for Mr. Gold and his deals, not a problem! In case you haven't noticed, I'm a meerkat! NOT a woman!!

      Delete
    4. i meant rumplestiltskin, sir. my apologies.

      and you may not be a woman, but he could still find a way to take something from you. let's say...all your grubs?

      Delete
    5. have you lost your mind, nutello?? no one would dare to take my grubs!! I instill FEAR into all!!

      Delete
    6. No offense sir, but you ARE only 1 foot tall at the most...mainly people are scared of those who are at least 6 feet.

      Delete
    7. **speaks snobbishly**
      it's not how big you are on the outside, Nutello, it's the heart that counts.

      Delete
  5. Sir, don't you find this a little...suspicious?

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!