Sunday, January 18, 2015

Time To Celebrate!!

Nutello!!

My Photo

Break out the Grubs!  

(But not the big ones---they're for me alone!)



We celebrate our Victory over Shoe Flake!!






Draco!    Huntress!



You're in Charge of  Entertainment!





Milne!

My Photo

You're in Charge of Decorations!





Newbie and Koobie!


My Photo

(where's a picture of Koobie??)




You are in Charge of Food and Drinks!!






Umbrello!



As Part of your demotion

You get Clean Up Detail!






And DON'T BE LATE!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Sir, shall I get the grubs at WalMart or Food Lion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nutello! Why are you not signed in under your Code Name??!! You are slipping!! And you know we always get our grubs from Grubs-R-Us !!

      Delete
  2. ummmmmmmm uh *puts on death metal* IS THIS GOOD? I DON"T KNOW HOW TO THROW A PARTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all of the entertainment ready!!! Huntress will pay for it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. ***Enters from TFEOB2 Blog racing with stick and wooden bowl on head***

    NO time to party!! We have vampires to slay!!!!

    Follow me!!

    ***runs back to TFEOB2 blog***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is 10 varieties of confetti sufficient, sir?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Koobie's skill in preparing milkshakes should suffice.
    But not getting the milk..
    -shakes head-

    I have a submarine friend who will assist in catching sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My apologies, sir. I'll get started right away

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!