Saturday, January 10, 2015

Prepare For My Return

Memo To Minions:


Spaceship Received---Good Work Draco




I am preparing for return to HQ, my work here on Mars is done.   



Actually, there was no work to do, these pathetic martians are un-trainable idiots. 


 I don't know why such a worthless creature would ever have been created----

regardless of how handsome they are.





So you Minions must clean and restore  HQ to working conditions!!



Nutello:  update all computers with the latest intel of our new enemey: 



 Shoe Flake



Huntress:  clean up those portals and target Shoe Flakes' castle for attack on Tuesday





Milne:  Begin to write our detailed plans of attack and
 demoralizing propaganda to spread among our enemies, 

For Example, Stuff Like This:





Newbie #1:  Hope my portrait is complete!!

And it Better be Better than the Last One!!




AND

I expect to see it hanging in the foyer when I return to HQ



Draco:  Prepare armies for attack on Shoe Flake!





All other Minions:  Report to your previously assigned Posts!!

I will be returning to HQ in 0.2 seconds

(I'm not sure if that is Earth Time or Martian Time)

6 comments:

  1. SIR YES SIR! I am currently making a very large portal in her castle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shall get to work right away sir. Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DO YOU KEEP FINDING ALL THIS MEERCAT ART WORK????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I AM THE GREAT ***TIGGERPAKA!!!*** (echos: paka, paka, paka)

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!