Saturday, January 31, 2015

In Search of The Mighty DINGE!

According to my new Intelligence Officer:



Huntress

(Sorry Nutello---you've been nothing but a disappointment,
 you are demoted to Basic Minion)


We are now to begin a Quest

 in search of

the 


Mighty


DINGE!




What are the DINGE you ask?


Why, they are magical creatures that will grant me 3 wishes.



And according to my new Intelligence Officer, Huntress

they live in old lamps that have sticky stuff that hold the


DINGE inside of them





And we will collect said lamps 



and from the information from my new Intelligence Officer, Huntress

We will toss the lamps into a great Fire


and smoke them out!



Then they will be under MY control and

I will rule the world!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Errrrr.....Thankyou sir? there djin DJINN, *mummbes* oh please don't accidently awake an ifrit It'll probally kill you....... SIr in lamps for liquids not light lamps like pots and jugs in stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, when I wake an Infant---it won't be an accident!!

      Delete
  2. Okay knowledge about DJINN, There are 6 tribes
    Good tribes that won't kill you
    Madrid
    Jann
    jinn
    Bad tribs that might kill you possiby
    Ifrit
    Ghul
    Shaitan
    When you meet a Djinn first ask what tribe it was from,if the later three ask them to return to their bottle then throw the bottle into the sea. If the former three ask for your three wishes. djinn also usually live in warmer climates so we can search there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look, it is your job as intelligence officer to keep all that intelligence stuff straight! It is my job as emperor of the world to tell everyone what to do! So worry not, my dear Huntress! I have it all under control!

      Delete
  3. Sir, you could just rub the lamps...

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!