Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Operation Hostage Rescue Phase II . 5. 5

"Where's he going?"

Image result for cloud of dust animated

***Minions watch Tiggerpaka disappear in a cloud of dust***



****


**Door Slams shut, a panting Tiggerpaka leans against it**



Image result for slammed door




"Well hello there, friend!"

Image result for dr. hopper ouat



**Brushes self off and acts calm and cool**

Friend?   


Name and Rank, Minion!!




"Oh, uh, I'm Doctor Hopper"

Image result for dr. hopper on the phone



Doctor?   



"Well, psychiatrist actually"



A head shrinker??!!

What do you want with me?  

Image result for disney's timon


I'm not crazy!




"Uh, um, well, sir, you, ah, came to me"



**Hops up on Leather couch and lays back**

Well, go ahead, shrink me!

Image result for timon in the house

I suppose you want me to tell you all about my mother




"Well, let's just start with your name and where you are from"
"I don't recall seeing you in the Enchanted Forest"




Enchanted Forest??
Pffffttttt!!


I am Tiggerpaka the Great

Image result for disney's timon

Lord and Master of the Universe!




"Ah, I see" 

**Dr,. Hopper takes out pen and note pad and starts writing furiously**




Oh you see do you!


Well of course you do! 

My awesomeness is obvious to all!

**Mutters to self**
(except those stupid people in that diner)





"And what brings your Greatness to Storybrooke?"

Image result for dr. hopper on the phone




I am here to reclaim my hostage from the Evil Queen!




"Hostage?  Evil Queen?"

"What has Regina done now?"

"Do I need to call the police?"





No police!

Image result for timon


My minions and I can handle this!




"Your Minions?  Uh---are they hear with you now?  In this room?"




**Looks left and right, behind couch and under it**

Image result for timon


What are you crazy?  Umbrello alone couldn't fit in here!




"Umbrella?  An umbrella is your minion?  Interesting."

Image result for dr hopper takes notes

**makes more notes**





I have several minions!

Image result for timon

Scores of them if you count the ones on Mars!




"Mars?"




Yes,  Mars!  Are you deaf?

Image result for timon

I am the first Meerkat on Mars

And I was accepted by the martians as their Emperor!

Begged, actually......




 "This is all very interesting!  Very, very interesting!"

Image result for dr hopper takes notes

"Please, tell me about this hostage you are looking for?"





Well we first came to town looking for a lamp with a Dinge.

But Mr. Gold sold me a broken one!

So we decided to steal the Evil Queen's mirror

But instead got Hostage!

 We took Hostage back to HQ

and he was nice enough to offer to deliver the ransom note

for us to the Evil Queen because that's his mother.




"Henry?  You mean Henry is your hostage?!"

Image result for dr hopper once upon a time





Well I don't know that human's name, but sure, let's call him Henry.

Now, my minions and I have come for Henry

Huntress is chained up at the moment---because she goes a bit nuts with her Bazookas

And Draco has his Dragon Army

And Playdo---uh, he, uh---well let's just say he's crazy

And has a thing for ribs----human ribs!



**Dr. Hopper starts sweating nervously and reaches for the phone**

Image result for secret phone call

"ah, uh, I see, sounds like a, uh, nice group of minions, yes"

**Laughs nervously then whispers into the phone**
(Sheriff?  I need you here asap---I think Henry's in danger)




So who ya calling?
Hey!   While your'e on the phone why don't' you call for some grub pizza?


Image result for timon

I'm starving!!

That food at Granny's is overrated, service is terrible too


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The Back Story for Tiggerpaka and Jiminy Cricket


Disguised as a traveling Magician, Tiggerpaka of the Enchanted Forest

Dupes a cricket into being his stage partner


Image result for timon in the house

In the Disappearing Cricket Act






7 comments:

  1. I HAVE AND RPG SNIPER RIFLE TO SAVE YOU IT IS MADE FROM THE CHAINS SOLIKEYEAH I WILL SAVE YOUR GREATNESS (mostly cause I don't want you to tie me again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was annoying I had no weapons but now I do.

      Delete
  2. *Blasts open door and breaks phone *

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so you're actually a fairy tale character?

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!