Sunday, March 15, 2015

Operation: This is turning into One Big MESS!!!

What are all you guys doing here?

My interrogations were going fine!

Image result for angry timon


I had everything under control!



**Sirens wailing in background**

**Tiggerpaka and minions jump out back window**

**Umbrello carries everyone to edge of town**


Ok,  Minions!

I think the only way for this to work is for us to go into Stealth Mode!


**Looks around**



Well, well!  What do I see over there!

**Group looks at entrance to a mine shaft**



Could it be a tunnel to the Evil Queen's HQ?


Image result for timon the spy


**Before any minion can answer, TP scurries into the mine**




Well this place is nice and homey!

Image result for mine shaft

Nice dirt walls, root ceiling........



**Hears noise up ahead**


What's that!?!

Perhaps the Evil Queen?
Maybe I have found my Henry Hostage!


**Peers around Rocks**

Image result for dwarves mining once upon a time


Evil Queen Minions!


Goofy looking guys---probably not very intelli----


"Hey guys!  Lookie over here!"


Image result for grumpy mining once upon a time


**Dwarf picks Tiggerpaka up by the scruff of his neck**
(this causes temporary paralysis and TP can't speak)



"Kinda cute!  Wonder what he could be?   Any ideas, Doc?"




Image result for doc mining once upon a time

"Let me take a closer look----a weasel perhaps?"

**TP glares angrily**



"Achhooo!   Whatever it is, I think I'm allergic!  Achoo!"



"How could you ever tell, Sneezy?  You sneeze at everything!"





Image result for once upon a time dopey

"Duh....I think it might be a kitty cat!"

"Dopey, you dope!  That's not a cat!  Its a weasel!"




Image result for once upon a time happy

"Can we take him home and keep him?"

**TP is wide eyed now**


"I don't know, Happy.  I'm not sure its a good idea"

Image result for once upon a time dwarves


"Hey guys----someone else is coming---maybe they own this cute little guy"


**Playdo enters**




**Releases green gas---all the dwarves fall asleep**



**TP is dropped to the floor, he stands up and brushes himself off**



Good work, Minion!

Get the others and lets go deeper into this mine



The Evil Queen is close!!

Look At ME by Impano


I can smell her!








5 comments:

  1. well that was...interesting, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might be smelling the gass plague doctor droped

    ReplyDelete
  3. Venture forth! Destroy the evil queen! Destiny awaits us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **Raises one eye brow suspiciously and thinks: who IS this kid??**

      Delete
    2. FOR NARNIA AND ASLAN- I MEAN TIGGERPAKA!!
      ppsst Plague Doctor do you think I can infuse some of that gas into one of my bombs?

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!