Sunday, March 29, 2015

The End is Near!

Two Weeks in these blasted Tunnels!

Image result for cartoon eyes in the dark

I am beginning to think Nutello has us lost!!




"Tiggerpaka, Sir!!  I found something!"

Image result for cartoon eyes in the dark

"Its a button!"


Careful, Huntress, it could be a Traaa..


"Let's Push it!"

Image result for cartoon eyes in the dark


**Machinery Noise and Whirls**

Image result for cartoon eyes in the dark

**The floor lifts Tiggerpaka and Minions upwards**


**The Ceiling gives way to Bright Sunlight**


WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE???


Image result for hunger games enter arena

10 comments:

  1. I've heard of this sir. It's called the 'Hunger Games'. You're put in an arena and you kill each other. Oh... This should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *slowly pulls out Bazooka* Trust me sir, we need this. DO NOT TAKE IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!!! AND DON"T ASK HOW I HAVE IT OKAY, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *takes multiple pistols from bag* anyone want one to DESTROY THESE ENEMIES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the last resort to weapons I lost my portal powder pouch (that's the pouch that holds the powder to make portals) a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah yes, the hunger games. this is set in the future of america in a country known as "panem", in which children are sent yearly to fight to the death in an arena, providing the contestants with only weapons to get by; everything else is up to them to find.

    in short, sir, we're dead.

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!