Saturday, February 15, 2014

Journal Entry #29

Well my Minions, I must say farewell!


It is launch time!


My mentors left my rocket at my door step last night






Along with my launch pad






So I am suited up and ready to make history!









Mistaka-roo!
I leave you in charge of HQ!


Nebs!
I leave you in charge of Mistakaroo!


Umbrello!  
As soon as my mentors open up mars to dragons I will send for you!


Nota!
Be sure to include this in my memoirs!!


Milne!
Where's my autobiography?!!
Nevermind--just ship it up to mars when you finish




11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. settle down you silly dragon! have some modicum of self-respect!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I won't hold my breath!

      Nutello! Hold your breath for me until Milne finishes my autobiography!

      Delete
  3. Ah! I will be the best in-charge-person of HQ while you're gone, sir!

    **sits back in chair**

    Umbrello, give me the nearest phone book so I can order twenty pizzas. We're gonna have a party. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will be well sir and well I dunno (insert martian saying for good luck here) so ya bye meowmeowemwoemwoemwoemwoemwoemow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omeo-wme?! what kind of encrypted language is that? it better be flattering!

      Delete
    2. More felis catus. =3=

      Delete
  5. Yes sir! I promise they're in good paws/talons!

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!