Sunday, February 23, 2014

Journal Entry # 38

I have befriended these idiotic alien creatures


and


they


Adore me!






They think I am a god

and


They have made me


Leader of their kind!






They sing my praises







And Dance my praises





They are in constant awe when I share with them 

my great feats of bravery from back home!





And they even erected a giant statue of me as tribute!





And we are not alone.


Humans have already colonized Mars!


And they seem to worship these alien creatures






They are always leaving them food!




Really Good Food Too!!






Those Martian Grubs are HUGE!!!




So as the humans worship the aliens...

And as the aliens worship me...

Then the Humans are actually worshiping


ME !





And Finally!



I am Emperor of the World!!!


Yep!





AND


I ain't never  going back!







Minions!




Dismissed!!


7 comments:

  1. Oh, so you're Captain Olimar now. i see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, you aren't coming back? THAT'S A MIRA-I mean, that's unfortunate. Bye...

      Delete
    2. Captain? Captain!! I would never lower myself to such a lowly rank! I think you mean COMMADORE Olimar---I mean TIggerpaka!

      Delete
  2. *Salutes* I suppose it is safe to assume that i'm no longer your minion. See you sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!