Monday, February 24, 2014

A Word From Tiggerpaka's Sponsor

While Tiggerpaka is off conquering new worlds, 
he will be taking a break from blogging
 so that his sponsor can concentrate on a new blog:  



I am sure if you post comments, The Great TP will reply 



Also,  you can see him in action on Great Shot's blog:  





I know some of you enjoy story writing

 and if you want to write something with character sign ups 

and if you send a message to TP about it

I know he would love to sign up!



After all, every story needs a hero,

and he is the right Meerkat for the job!


Just contact him by posting a comment on any post

OR:

email him at :  tiggerpaka@gmail.com



4 comments:

  1. I wish the best of luck to him! Even though him being so great and powerful he wouldn't need luck, best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow. BE CAREFUL OF STORM GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *lets out a horrifying sound between a cat and bird screech*

      Delete
  3. How interesting. Sadly, I will not be able to contribute.

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!