Saturday, February 1, 2014

Journal Entry #19

2/1/14

Ah, my clever mentors! As they know I will be the only Meerkat on Mars, they are preparing me for this fact  by isolating me from all other trainees and mentors!  And they have cleverly left clues for my training and I know they are observing and must be duly impressed with my great skills!


The first clue I have discovered is for my Zero Gravity Training.




Should take no time at all to repair this Zero Gravity Training Contraption!


All you  need  are the Right Tools....






Now, let me map out the plans.....





Yep, that's how it should work!



I'm a genius, my mentors will be so impressed!!






*** 6 hours later***




It works!!





It WORKS!!!





I'M 






FLY--IIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!






****Oooommmppffff !!***






**sigh**





9 comments:

  1. Oh dear... *hovers* I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, sir. *drops chocolate-covered grub in bowl*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry great tiggerpaka... but that won't work out unless you are on the moon, as it will last longer before you hit the ground.

    ~Nota Bene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry great tiggerpaka... but that won't work out unless you are on the moon, as it will last longer before you hit the ground.

    ~Nota Bene

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hovers*Sir, with all regards, I believe that there might be some complications without wings, webbed arms, or some ability to manipulate gravity and just fly, witch I doubt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, I wish you best of luck. **whispers** He's gonna need it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir I do not wish to damper your ummm whatchyamacallit ummm fun but once you go to Mars you will never be able to come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd have to wait three years for the planets to be lined up correctly again!

      Delete
  7. Nay Sayers!! You of feeble minds have yet to fully appreciate my genius!

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!