Sunday, January 11, 2015

Preparing for Tomorrow's Attack on Shoe Flake

What kind of name is that anyway?





I picture a nasty old flaky shoe.



Maybe Like this:




Or This:







Or This:



Sorry,  that was just a Flake

**Shudders**  


MINIONS!!


FOCUS!!


Now I have  heard rumors that there is this "Amazon Dot Com" 


where you can buy 

ANYTHING






AND

 I hear that Shoe Flake has ordered

 Harpoons from there.






But we can do better than that!!







Draco!!!!



We need to Arm our Army with powerful Arms!



So I order this for You!






Milne!!!!

You will need to Catalog and Inventory

All the New Bombs 

I am ordering!!














Huntress!!!!

I order for you: 

A Jet Pack!!

(In case of Portal Collapse)







Nutello!!!!

A Spy Book!

So you can improve your spy skills

when you collect Intelligence on our Enemy

(should be a quick and easy job)






Newbie #1 !!!!


For you I buy this Video Spy Watch

You can record our Victory 

and then Paint Glorious Victory Portraits 

Of Me Conquering

The Shoe Flake

Victoriously





Avvy / Koobie!!!!

As you are new and confused

For now I give you this:





Study it!

Day and Night!


And when you figure out what you are

report back to me!!





And for 

All Minions!!!!




I have saved the best news for last!



This will really boost your morale!!

And I am adding a new addition 

to your Meal Rations:




Unicorn Meat!!







7 comments:

  1. Well, sir...they're certainly unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir though, I am still hostage but I will get some angry shoppers to buy your stuff sir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ERrrr thanks for the jet pack....... Can I get a compass and spell book because I am pretty sure that if I can make portals I can do a few mini spells. Also you should get a portal gun for tiny portals that work over short distances for your own personal use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH GET RID OF THE JB AHHHHHHHHHHH * starts throwing rocks and other things*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i deduct i am koobie
    i am a hedgehog
    isn't that great?
    so is my face
    koobie's face is great
    does koobie agree?
    yes
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    koobie will handle weapons
    koobie has an army
    koobie will win

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!