Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mission # 2

Very good, Minions!

You have secured the entertainment for the 

Annual Celebration of the Day

that the World was Blessed with  ME!




Now to move onto the Menu!


**pulls out large map and spreads on table in front of minions**





I need reconnaissance on this Factory!

Seems they have perfected the recipe for Flavored Grubs!

I will need the bravest among you to infiltrate this Factory

and steal the secret formula for this recipe!





But watch out for the Oompa Loompas!




Terrible, evil little creatures who, if given the opportunity,

will torture their prisoners in the most hideous of ways!






***shudders and whispers***

I can't even look!



**covers eyes, throws map at minions and yells**

GO NOW MINIONS!

GO GET THAT SECRET FORMULA!!

11 comments:

  1. I will make sure to write down the recipe once it is in your possession and make several copies of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. P.S. And if any of them dare try to torture me, I'll make them face The Wrath of the Flaming Feathers! >:3

      Delete
    2. fear not! should you make the ultimate sacrifice I can replace you with one of the kits.

      Delete
  3. On it! *Grabs a bunch of high-tech looking spyware*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are not my flavored grubs good? I make them with a caring hand! I think I perfected my wonderful little Chocolate flavored Mint filled grubs! ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Your grubs taste wonderful, but they lack pizzazz, they lack style, they need to oompa loompa-lishus!

      Delete
  5. Whoo! *brabs bungee jumping cord and attaches it to celing of factory* Whoo! Grabs formula* Whoo! *bounces up to celing incognito. is spotted 1 second after exiting* OH NUUU *Runs*

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!