Thursday, January 2, 2014

Meerkat Swag

It seems many of you minions are intimidated 

by my high fashion good looks.



I cannot find fault with you as you are simply uninformed


***looks at Nutello***


and sorely unsophisticated.





So!



Let me enlighten my minions 


By Introducing you to



Sir



Elton



John!!!





Breath Taking, Isn't He?


That is his elegant look.




Here he is rockin the casual look










And Here is His Serious Look








And Here He is in All His Pride and Glory!




Like a Beautiful Peacock!




He looks 






AMAZING!!!







MUST




GET





FEATHERS!!!!












What do ya think?






9 comments:

  1. You look..brilliant *nervous smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind yourself, such of my species is normally 'in the nude'! Feathers? I've got freakin' wings, and, um, well, I've never minded to count how many... tails that are feathers within a feather! *plucks tail* magenta feathers! That occaisonally set on fire! The things you could do with these, sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feathers that shoot fire? My dear Nebs, I may have underestimated your value!

      Delete
    2. *pew pew pew* >w>

      Delete
    3. Well, the feathers don't shoot fire, but I can shoot feathers on fire. I'm learning how to control when they get all fiery or not

      Delete
  3. Sir, I believe you looked better without them. And Elton John seems about as bad as Lady GaGa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *whispers* don't insult him tiggerpaka will be mad at you

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You..... loook......*Cold sweat*.....Breathtaking!!! *nervous smile* *whispers* okay.. not a lie...

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!