Monday, September 30, 2013

TFEOBB2

I will now accept applications for authorship
for the new and improved TFEOBB2.

This newest blog will chronicle our exploits as we
hunt down and destroy

SCOOBEEDOO!!






Last seen on the Pirate Ship:  The Black Hurl








SO if you have always dreamed of writing about ME

Now your dreams can come true!


Comment below regarding why I should even consider you as an author
and how you will glorify my triumphs over the evil Scoobeedoo!

and
Send your email address to Tiggerpaka@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Hello! You should consider me as an author because I can fly around the corners of the world to track the evil Scoobeedoo! When I find him, I shall burn down his fortress with my mighty plasma flames!
    I was also an author in the last story, so I have some experience with this.
    You already know my email XD

    -Umbra aka Umbrello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **looks at Umbrello, reads over appliation**
      **stares at umbrello as if trying to figure something out**

      Nope! Never seen you before!
      **tosses application into trash**

      NEXT!!!!

      Ow! **rubs head and turns to see Helga with her parasol, she speaks to tiggerpaka who sighs and gets application out of trash*

      I meant to say, welcome aboard!

      Delete
    2. Thank you sir! I will not fail you!


      *Drops a giant grub in a bowl*

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be better at giving ideas writing is not my strong point

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir permission to report I have top seceret information on our enemy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be a writer for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm....seems you lack the ability to follow directions as you have not yet sent an email with your request.

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!