Wednesday, February 11, 2015

@#$&*%$!!!!!





Where's My Dinge??!!!???








And Who is this Evil Queen??!!???







Mr. Gold gave me a broken lamp!!






For that 


He


Shall


Pay!!






Huntress!!




You're Fired!!



You and all this silly nonsense about Lamps and Dinges!!






Nutello!



You're back on Duty!!



First Assignment:

Put Mr.Gold on the #2 List!!




Then Find that Evil Queen's Mirror!



We must free the Dinge!!


And get me my Wishes!!!



Now---who has a plan??

4 comments:

  1. ..... * packs bags* So like I leave? Back to the winged foxes kingdom? I am confused about your terminology of fireing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave??????!!!!!!

    No no no, my pretty! You are much too valuable a minion to allow to leave! You will no longer be my intelligence officer, just go back to whatever it is you used to do.

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!