Sunday, February 22, 2015

Operation Creature Feature: Phase I

***Group emerges from Portal and find selves at HQ Emerging from Oven***

Image result for disney's timon shakes his fist

Glad the oven wasn't on!


ok


Gather round now Minions!





We have a new plan!

We have have this creature 

Image result for hide under blanket

that I hear is dear to the Evil Queen

***smirks***

Image result for disney's timon smirks
I made a rhyme.



We will trade it for the Mirror holding the Dinge!

But first we must write a Ransom note!

Nutello---you're in charge of that.

Be sure we sound super scary and intimidating!

Maybe include a picture or two.

**Pulls Draco and Umbrello together**





Here--get a picture of them!


**FLASH**

Good.   Now get a picture of  Huntress!

Huntress??

HUNTRESS!!

Where is that blasted flying fox??


"Did somebody say blast??"






NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Image result for fireball explosion in jungle







17 comments:

  1. I'll work on the note right away sir. Shall send it to you once it's complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry? * starts shooting gun at target*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should practice my portal skills....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahem * unruffled fur* Sorry about that, blame Civilization the video game for allowing me to go to war and use tanks. I will try not to destroy everything,key word is try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have tanks??

      Have you been keeping things from me, Minion??!!!

      Delete
    2. In a video game where you are a civilization

      Delete
  5. also flying foxes are a type of bat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. foxes are not bats, I think you have suffered concussions from all your blasting

      Delete
  6. Ahh the good old days. Remember me? I was that pokemon dude. Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Imposter!!! I blasted you into Oblivion! See my #2 List, you are # 11 and you are Gone!!!

      So, Mr. Dr. Plague, I don't know who you really are...

      ***Looks new guy up and down***

      But I think your skills could make you a useful minion....

      Report to duty at 0600, Newbie!

      But wash those spots off your skin first....

      Delete
    2. Yeah you show him tiggerpaka he Pokemon guy is gone that can't be him

      Delete
  7. Hеllo tɦere! This post cоuld not bee աritten any better!
    Reading tɦrough this article reminds me οf my previous roommate!

    He continually kеpt preaching abοut this. І most certainly wіll send this infoгmation to hіm.
    Fairly certain he'll Һave ɑ great гead. Ӎɑny thanks fօr sharing!


    Feel free tο surf to myy weblog ... trehyth retert

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!