Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mission Mirror Mirror Phase II

Ok Minions!

So we are breaking into this House of Mayor

the old fashion way.....



Image result for ninja meerkat


No way am I coming through another toilet!



Stand Back!


Fire!!


Image result for house half blown up


Great!!

We're In!!


Now  Fan out and look for that Mirror Minions!!



****



"Hello?"


"Who are you guys?"


Image result for henry in his house storybrooke

"What Fairy Tale are you from? 

 I don't remember reading about----"




***Loud Commotion and Chaos ****


Image result for cloud of dust from a fight




Who is this Minions??!!


Image result for kidnapped tied to chair black hood



And what should we do with him??!!


How should we dispose of him???





Umbrello!  


Image result for night fury toothless in a house

Stand Guard over this creature while I figure out what to do




Nutello!


Image result for ninja wolf

I need a full Intelligence report---NOW!




Huntress!


Image result for anime winged fox


Prepare a portal through which to dispose his body!




Draco----


No!  




Put down those apples!

Now is NOT the time to Eat!!






14 comments:

  1. Sir yes sir *prepres portal into a forest* *checks portal* hmmm yes it is in a forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please explode another room? Please! please! please! Ah forget it *explodes the back yard* YAY! *hops around happily*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grabs tiggerpaka's bazooka and starts sooting every thing* MWUAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0.o


      ***gets dreamy look in his eyes while watching Huntress blowing everything up***

      ***shakes head vigorously***

      Snap out of it, Minion!!! Stop drawing attention to our covert operation!!

      500 demerits!!!!

      Delete
    2. * stares at him for a second* ..... * pushes button that sets off explosions behind her* I'm going for 1000

      Delete
    3. *slaps huntress * snap out of it

      Delete
  4. Sir, I believe that is Henry Mills, adoptive son of the Evil Queen (who owns the magic mirror), and biological son of Emma Swan, the savior from the evil curse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha!!

      Nutello! I smell a hostage!!

      Quick! Throw him in your back pack and let's get back to HQ!

      Huntress!! Is your portal ready??

      Huntress???

      ***facepaws***

      DRACO!! Get that bazooka away from that goofball winged fox!!

      Umbrello----you will have to take us back to HQ

      Delete
    2. Hmm, I don't think he'll fit in my pack...but I could put him in my helicopter.

      Delete
    3. ugh fine * shoots bazooka in the sky one last time* Coming quick lets use my ready on the go HQ portal

      Delete
    4. Wait, shouldn't we get the mirror

      Delete
    5. Can I explode stuff around HQ?

      Delete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!