Monday, April 6, 2015

Hungry Games Mission 2.0

It grows dark at our camp.

We are roasting grubs by Draco's fire.

Image result for roasting grubs



Umbrello is keeping watch from the air.

Image result for toothless flying high


Nutello is working on strategy.



We've had to chain up Huntress again----to keep her from using up all our ammo

Image result for chained winged wolf



and Playdo



I am not sure what Playdo is doing

Image result for playing with human bones

Or where he found those bones....




There is sporadic cannon fire through the night


And some kind of movie showing in the sky

Image result for hunger games tributes in sky


But I don't recognize the actors


And there isn't much acting

pretty lame actually



If they can't improve upon the entertainment around here we may have to boycott!



4 comments:

  1. Plague doctor your scaring me.......
    please don't attack me..........
    oh yeah and TIGGER PAKA UNCHAIN ME AGAIN I WILL ONLY ATTACK WHEN NECESSARY RAWR

    ReplyDelete
  2. *looks back and forth* *slowly starts taking apart chains* Hey GreatShot any of these chains usable in a heat sensing devise or something useful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything seems quiet, sir. I don't see anything too suspicious from up here..

    ReplyDelete

Be careful how you comment.........You want to Remain on my Good Side, I promise you! And be sure to throw a Grub in the Bowl there when you leave your comment!